Is there really such a thing? Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 23, 2007 at 09:39 PM

I think im giving up on love OR moving to another town! lol!
    Seriously though girls, if you live in Australia there is a huge shortage of men that even like horses let alone bloody ride them! And down South is even worse! yep im gonna be the lonely old spinster with 30 cats (and lots a ponies!)
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Feb 10, 2008 at 04:43 AM

If you are into blood sports and right wing politics you may find romance amongst the elite in the UK home counties, but then again they use the word euphemistically, everyone else gets straight to the point. So the answer to your question is no, there isn't such a thing!
    Well, maybe that's not quite true. There are a few romantic souls out there but they are so few and far between that you probably have a better chance of winning the lotto jackpot than finding one. There are not enough of them to go around. A very rare breed indeed!
    Never mind though romance isn't really real anyway. If the person you are looking for is mostly honest, which is a bit of a rarity too these days, and not totally self centered that's all you'll want or need in a partner. Romance is just a sort of add on to a relationship that's going ok anyway, I suppose.
Follow - email me when people comment