Hay now, girl! Did you wink at me? Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 30, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Just signed up...what gives with the winks? I only realized after I signed up that this site might be dead (I don't really know yet)....but is a girl able to contact me if I wink her (without having to upgrade)?

'Cuz the way I see it...if I wink her with a preset message and she does the same...there ain't no way we will be gettin' to exchanging numbers or emails. So I'm just wondering if Upgrading and paying is the only way to do so??

If so, it might explain why this place might be dead.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2014 at 08:25 PM

At least one of you has to be a PREMIUM MEMBER. Whoever is can message someone and they can respond. If neither is a paid member there is nothing to do after you exchange winks unless maybe you run across each other in the blog or forum.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2014 at 01:51 PM

hm, I have a feeling, that winks have only one function - you can check, if a person on the other side of internet (oh, how can I say it in another way? polish thinking, english words) is still alive.

And when you know, that everything is ok, you can start to contrive, what to do to contact. There must be some clever way (yes, I'm still thinking about it).

to be truth, I'm completely lost in this place, but the main idea is nice.

... is somebody here? I hope, that leastwise forum isn't completely dead :]

• View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Struggles....cute :)

• View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2013 at 03:15 PM

I was wondering the same thing! ...This site irks me, I'm terrible at navigating it and don't really understand how the communication thing is really possible unless you upgrade. Struggles.

Follow - email me when people comment