Is there anyone out there?? Entertainment and Hobbies Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 18, 2006 at 10:07 AM

What is your perception? E-cupid seems like a very low volume sorta place. Do people mostly email privately? Wink? Or is there just not a lot going on? I am trying a month just to see what it's like.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2006 at 08:48 AM

Yes....I did add some other photos to my profile...and got some really interesting comments....how's your month ??been
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2006 at 07:32 PM

I think that the opportunity to chat with people around the world of (at least to some degree) similar interests is pretty cool - and there's always the chance of coming across the right someone! So far so good. I have chatted with a couple of folks and looked at some GREAT profiles - makes me want to jazz mine up a bit :).
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2006 at 07:46 AM

Yes, I get the impression it's very low volume as well. Which is a shame. However, there seem to be far more riders from the USA and Australia - generally more women - than the UK. The more women trend reflects the riding population in the UK I think. I've been here nearly a month and had a few 'contacts' apart from one most of the others were in different continents....

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment