A Little 2 Restricted 4 Me Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 21, 2005 at 06:31 AM

To tell you the truth this all seems a little to controlled to me. From contacting people to communicating with them. It seems like everything else it's all about MONEY. You pay you play other wise you just ride with the flow and jump at the bones. The problem with that is nothing on the net is what it seems and although they say they are the number one match, from this small use of the forum board I don't see it and to spend a fee on a monthly basis to be so let down. Such is the case of the internet a constant letdown. Hahahaha....I knew there was a reason why I was not so excited to jump in the water. I am reading messages here where poor girls and guys are trying to talk to each other but...distance and time and email restrictions are not what it should be. I doubt that I for one will last too much longer on such a site, but good luck to those of you that wish to hang in here.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 13, 2006 at 08:45 AM

You are so right I hear!!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2006 at 04:04 PM

Here here.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2005 at 09:09 AM

I agree. I've got some guys "winking", but I'm not going to pay 20 bucks to email them! (Nothing personal guys!)
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2005 at 06:27 AM

say hi.
Follow - email me when people comment