Anybody have time to teach me more..? Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 13, 2006 at 05:39 PM

I am a relatively new horse enthusiast, just wondered if anybody could teach me a thing or too! Get in touch :) One day I would love to own a riding stable but where would I begin?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2009 at 10:53 PM

The best way to get started is take some lessons from a local riding barn in your area to make sure you really want to care for horses. It's a big decision and cometment your caring for a thousand pound animal. That just like caring for kids need extream attention and care and lessons taught. If you can work a deal with the barn trainer and owner maybe get a job there to see the daily life of caring for barns and horses and learning the ropes at the same time. Thats how i got started. I own two wonderful horses wouldn't have it any other way.I give lessons now on the side when im off work.Just a lot of dedication and time if you got it.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2007 at 06:19 AM

Hey im all new to this chat stuff very confussing.. I live in Oxford not too far from you, I got 2 Horses i would love to own my own yard, I plan to do my BHS teaching course soon.
    I teach now & really enjoy it. How long have you been riding? and how far along are you? trot canter jumping?
    I love to jump showjump cross country anything really to do with horses Kate

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment