Anybody want to chat about horses with me? Friendship

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2006 at 10:34 AM

Hey guys! I'm new to this site but it doesn't exactly seem to be kickin' so I figured I'd rile it up a bit and post something. I 3-day event my Thoroughbred, Angel, and love it better than anything else I've tried (including western, barrels, hunter/jumpers, trails). Don't get me wrong all that other stuff is great too but there is just nothing like running a x-country course...So what does everyone else out there do? I would really just like to chat...I need help with dressage so if there's anyone out there to give me pointers feel free!

Members Only

• 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2006 at 09:46 PM

Hi there. I am from Australia, I do some dressage, jumping and having fun. I have bred a Clydesdale/TB who is being broken in soon and a Morgan/Tb who is 9mths old and stunning. I plan to have fun with both of them. Love to chat with anyone about nags!!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2006 at 01:43 AM

I don't know much about dressage (English) riding either. We're all strictly Western around here. I just mainly ride for pleasure, trail,working & moving cattle, etc.

Ready to talk about anything horsey!

These are 3 of my babies.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2006 at 06:21 PM

hi
    im new here
    is this a good site?
    what horses do you have/like
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2006 at 05:18 AM

yeah i have nothing against x-country its just that i like to be more graceful and elegant with hunters and then fast paced with jumpers for the jump off so i get a little bit of both. trail riding is fun if you have trails like we do at the barn i ride at. i own a thoroughbred named jayjay. he jus turned 12. me and him have been showing together for 6. we are working our way to being top ranked rider and horse in the hunter jumpers
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2006 at 10:51 AM

Well, I don't know anything about dressage, but I'd love to have friend to talk with about horses. My name's Katie. Hi!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2006 at 08:58 PM

I would agree with you that eventing is an adrenaline rush, much more so than western. The exception may be reining. I have limited experience in showing eventing and want to eventually show more when I can afford it