aussie mates?? Friendship

• View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2005 at 04:46 AM

Hey eveyone i am an Aussie too! I live in Edinburgh now though so am a little far away to meet up! But would love to keep in contact.
    Hey eveyone i am an Aussie too! I live in Edinburgh now though so am a little far away to meet up! But would love to keep in contact.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2005 at 02:45 AM

howdy swampy
    if u find a chat site can u let me know as well please
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 05, 2005 at 11:19 AM

nice pic parteegirl, just wondered if you would like to chat to an english guy(35)?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 07:02 AM

Hello Fellow Aussies,
    Just wondering how many local riders r on this site relating to brissie, bundy & toowoomba? Ok so i travel a tad. shoot me lol.
    Do we have any chat room's on u know where. big brother is watching lol
    Andy :-)
  • View author's info Posted on May 24, 2005 at 03:57 PM

Hello Aussie Friends!

Just thought I would say hello. I am headed to Oz in a few months and hope to make it permanent at some point. I am looking forward to spending a good amount of my time there in the saddle at a station in the NT. Will work my way down towards Sydney (out of the saddle!) and hope to meet up with some good horse people on the way!

Heidi
  • View author's info Posted on May 24, 2005 at 04:29 AM

Hey Southerson, Yeah know that feeling, need rain desperately here too
    Only thing is there is plenty of hay around here if you need round or large squares bales can ask around for ya. I'm culling some stock as well but only a couple, Dam i thought we might have got out of this drought but doesnt seem so. Only too happy to help if i can. Vic horse sales prices are already down, i think every ones getting rid of anything that didn't make the grade in anticipation of another dry winter.
    Qsingle
  • View author's info Posted on May 23, 2005 at 03:50 PM

Hi again,
    That missing post thing was happening here too,(must have gremlins in the system). So hows things where you are ,the feed situation is getting short out in the paddocks here and were waiting for a decent rain.Hope it comes soon as my hayshed is going down fast and there isnt any hay around to buy .Trying to sell a few WB/x youngsters and a couple others (quarter horse x16.3 black gelding and a clydex gelding ) to get my numbers down ,20 odd is to many ,lol
    anyways must run ,
    southernson
    alcheringas horses
  • View author's info Posted on May 20, 2005 at 05:08 AM

Hi Neisji,
    at least theres two of us still about,lol. i'm in se of S A . not far from the vic border on the coast(crayfish country) , so dont be shy , drop in and say hi.
    southernson
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2005 at 06:15 PM

Hello ,
    all , were is everyone ,thought there were a few horsey people in Aus ,but they cant be all shy. So come on everyone ,drop in and say giday,
    cheers southernson
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2005 at 03:29 AM

Hello Ace
    The Hunter Valley is beautiful. Some of the best Thoroughbred studs in the country are located there. If you want to work with horses it's a great place to be based. Scone TAFE have excellent horse courses too.

The Hunter and surrounds has a lot going on too. Wineries, B&S balls, Rodeos, Polo, Events etc etc. There are a lot of people in your age bracket so you should have a great time. Newcastle isn't all that far away and Sydney is a couple of hours down the highway.

I'd be very interested to hear how you go at the mines. I'm just about to get my HC licence to drive a horse transporter.
    Cheers
    R :)
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2005 at 07:24 PM

Hi Ace, the Hunter is really nice! I compete up there occassionally. It's very horsey - lots of studs etc. You can do just about any equestrian discipline you want up there too! Heaps of good instructors too - some of the best in the country.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2005 at 04:29 PM

I have just found out that only other premium members can respond to my emails. Bit of a shame really, considering I thought I had already paid for that. Anyway, really good to see other Aussies on here. I agree we should make more out of this site than we do. I live in western Sydney at the moment but have lived all over Australia at various times. My horses are in the Hunter Valley.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2005 at 01:45 AM

HI WOULD KIE TO WRITE TO YOU.
    IM KNOWN AS PINTOLADY.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU..........
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 16, 2005 at 05:10 PM

Hi Ace,
    How u doin?I know exactly what u mean when u say no one wants to talk horse anymore!!how many horses do u have, what breed? Nice Ute!!
    take care