Trainers/Coaches of Natural Horsemanship, Bitless Bridles Horse related topic Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 01, 2009 at 12:34 PM

I have become increasingly interested in Natural Horsemanship, including Bitless Bridles, and would love to meet others who feel, and practice these principles.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2010 at 08:28 AM

I myself have worked with problematic horses using Natural Horsemanship. A mix of parelli and monty roberts styles. I have only ever had success with these methods which are not cruel at all. I love my job, however m currently off due to just having my daughter, who at 3 months seems to be quite taken with horses already. Yay! I can't wait to continue work again in the Spring.
  • View author's info Posted on May 16, 2010 at 03:59 PM

I started my youngster a year ago while doing a Dave Stuart Clinic, very similar to Clinton's methods. I have always worked along those lines anyway but decided to go that bit further. My youngster is so far doing well.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2010 at 03:49 PM

natural horsemanship has been around for hundreds of years but it is just now being marketed and given niffty names to appeal to the masses. I love the fact that more and more townys are getting into figuring out their horse. Just think of the level of horsemanship in the future, if people try to feel for the horse more(feel is another word that is being marketed in the horse world).
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 05, 2009 at 08:03 PM

If you would to be involved with natural horsemanship.PLEASE stop using the term BROKE. Kindly replace it with started! Thank you
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 22, 2009 at 09:35 PM

Hey there. I have broken a horse and trained her with natural horsemanship. I use Clinton Anderson methods and I love it! Have you ever tried it out?

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment