Any Dressage riders on here Message board

• View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2006 at 02:29 AM

Hello all. I am a dressage rider and trainer near Ottawa, Ontario,Canada.
    Any other dressage riders on here?
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 16, 2014 at 08:12 AM

I recently joined this site. Your interest in dressage and breeding interest me as I am an upper level FEI rider with an 8-year old Andalusian. I have trained and ridden dressage horses all over the world. Michael

• View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2007 at 10:14 PM

I ride and train Dressage horses and spent time as a working student for two Olympic riders.

I also breed Oldenburg and Trakehner horses, give lessons and clinics and show professionally at the National level for several clients/breeds.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 06, 2007 at 03:25 PM

Struggling Dressage rider(and eventer, jumper) here in Iowa. We don't have a lot of resources here. I would love to get some tips--do you ever travel for clinics.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2006 at 10:56 PM

Hi there, I'm a classical dressage trainer and rider in Australia. Would love to talk with you about horses and their training. I have been to Canada on several occasions and loved it there. I spent almost 2 months in London Ontario mostly looking at Percherons with a friend who was breeding them at the time, he was looking to import semen into Australia to improve his herd he wasn't all that interested in anything other than heavy horses. Saw lots of lovely horses while I was there.
    Email me if you can would love to talk horses.
    Maximus
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2006 at 02:02 PM

hi,
    I am not showin anymore , but instructing, riding , giving clinics
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2006 at 09:30 PM

oh yes i am a dressage rider but with out a horse now he died of old age. so for now i just look for friends w/horses who like to talk about eventing, dressage, and hunter jumper i am in western oklahoma a far bit from you in Canada but would like to talk and be horsey friends from a long distance what level do you ride??? any show- up there in Canada???? will be glad to hear from you fuzzyone
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2006 at 03:41 AM

Another dressage rider here . . . amateur, not a trainer. Pictured is my 5 year old Hanoverian and 3 awards from his second show. Have 2 horses of my own, other is a thoroughbred off the track. We are schooling Fourth level. Cheers!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2006 at 09:47 PM

Hello im dressage rider to from Holland. I want to start business in Ontario with horses. I want to emigrate to Canada Ontario proberly. Can you give me information about:
    Lifestyle, horsesailing dressage, KWPN horses, prices of horse property's. How is life there? Are there many horsecontest dressage over there? I want to have so much information. I hope you can mail me, that's personal you know. Many many thanks, Samantha
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2006 at 10:49 AM

But not a trainer...but i did get some offer to go over and train american riders. Maybe i do someday... Normaly i work as a rider, but have lost one job (to a jumping rider) did quite one and now im riding in a jumping barn...and thats not so funny! But but....i will quite my dreams now and get a normal life...who knows i maybe come back to the horses later. What about u? Love teathing? have horses?

Take care