Anyone out there? Message board

• View author's info Posted on Apr 16, 2005 at 08:39 AM

HELLOOOOO!!!!Does anyone actually use this site?? I feel like I may have paid a lot of money for three months worth of nothin'. This is the most stagnant site I've ever seen!!!!
    Has anyone had any luck on here, at all, in any way?
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 06:35 PM

You are absolutely right. This web site is awful. I can't wait until the end of the month to cancel this. I am multi-race and I thought that may be the problem. But now I see that is not the problem. I had one person who showed interest and then he would not answer my simple questions about his character. He was the only one who responded.

Well, it has been nice chatting with you. I hope you find someone special soon.
  • View author's info Posted on May 24, 2005 at 10:07 AM

Hi, I have sent a wink. Like your profile. JD
  • View author's info Posted on May 02, 2005 at 09:55 PM

I had forgotten about regeristing here. Was notified I had gotten a 'wink', clueless by that, I clicked the link, so to speak, and found myself here! Had to view my profile, LOL, I didn't know who I was! Didn't mean to barge in like this, just looking around...
  • View author's info Posted on May 02, 2005 at 12:54 PM

THIS SITE NEEDS CHAT ROOMS!!
    (Maybe the moderators will see this and get the hint)
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 27, 2005 at 11:21 AM

That's not totally true. I've had one/two that have answered my wink. I know that's not a lot but it is an answer. And we're still corresponding via email. I've been with the site for about a month and I do agree that it is a slow sight.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2005 at 04:17 PM

yeah i know what you mean.i use to live in the uk in surrey.what kind of horses do you own???
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2005 at 02:04 PM

Hi from the UK - I agree with your sentiments - I've just joined this site and absolutely nothing is happening. I have tried to chat to people on IM and nobody answers. It seems it is a waste of time. I'm a bit too far away to be a riding companion but if I was closer it would have been great.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 16, 2005 at 12:57 PM

Hi WildenessRider! So nice to actually hear from someone :) My goats are mostly Pygmys and I have one Fainting Goat. I have 1 miniature horse (painted), 1 quarter horse, 1 solid (registered) paint, 1 Appaloosa, 1 Peruvian Paso and 1 that I'm not exactly sure what she is, but she appears to have draft horse in her...almost a muley look about her. What kind of goats and horses do you guys have??
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 16, 2005 at 12:23 PM

Well,....I haven't visited enough to the site, to have too strong opinion, but????
    But, if you don't mind me asking, what breed of horses, and especially goats?
    We have both, use the horses and mules for mtn camping, and hoping to pack the goats,....not at the same time!
    ....g