Hope Y'all Had a Fantastic Weekend! Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 06:15 PM

Canada Day for Canadians, Fourth of July for Americans, - did y'all get out for a bit of fun, a trailride, a barbeque, fireworks? Anybody create your own fireworks with a cutie in your arms?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2005 at 01:48 PM

Hi Chestnut Bay , Thanks, my horse is real big softy. I guess it shows. Then I have had him for 13 years now he is best friend now. Well another weekend, sports for the young and lurcher racing for the not so young, a fun show for the not too serious horse folk. Plenty going on. Hope everyone has fun and stays safe
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2005 at 02:01 AM

Hey Chesnut Bay, I'm from Hamilton! Spent my first 26 years there! On The Mountain for most of that time, near the Devil's Punchbowl; I'm in Victoria, BC now.
    it's nice to meet you!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2005 at 12:27 AM

Hi there Miss Manxie!
    Didn't know it was a holiday for you too, don't know much about the Isle of Man except that it is in the Irish Sea, has a dedicated horsewoman and a dearth of horsemen LOL - but are you near Ireland, near enough to grab one of those i-r-r-e-s-i-s-t-a-b-l-e Irishmen??Gotta love an Irishman *teehee* Got a little friend from Dublin County, only 29, he gets rip-roarin' drunk every weekend and the passion comes out - well my temperment is half Italian half Celt myself so I am delighted by him, but it's like the original Star Trek episode where Reilly (O'Reilly?) barricades himself on the bridge and "sings", hour after hour over the ship's intercom till the crew is half mad with his howling and bellowing - but I digress - LMAO - what am I on about anyway??? Oh yeah,a happy belated holiday greeting to ya Manxie!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2005 at 05:10 PM

Hi horseposse! good to see you on the message board. A big day on the Isle of Man too July 5th our national day. Same thing as 4th to you. Well I hope you all had a good un
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2005 at 03:49 PM

ah what a lively bunch....zzzzzzzzz
Follow - email me when people comment