How come people aren't really filling out their profiles. Message board

• View author's info Posted on Mar 09, 2006 at 08:51 AM

Come on people. I just went through a bunch of different profiles and about 80% of them weren't even filled out. Most of them said something like "will give info when asked" or something close to that. No wonder no one is really talking. So come on people take a couple of minutes to say something about yourself. It's not like your being asked for your life history or something.
    Well anyways its just a thought. Anyone like to comment??
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2006 at 01:13 PM

well folks I'm from Canada and I'm new to computers and i don't even know how to add a pic yet lol I'm green i know but I'm trying .lol
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2006 at 09:26 AM

Most are just here for browsing. Make a fast profile and see what is out there ect. Maybe if they like it they fill it in at a latter date. Most never come back to the site after the first visit. Anyway this is how it seems to be on all the other sites I have attempted:(
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2006 at 07:53 AM

Well I agree with not giving out personal info like how much a person makes a year and stuff like that. But it would be nice if people can say what they like to do, or what they don't care for, what they think there good points are. Stuff like that. I know some people are shy and its hard for them to talk about themselves and thats ok. But alot of people have trouble talking about themselves, I'm usually one of them. hehe
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 09, 2006 at 07:41 PM

Some people are just bashful, I guess. lol Seriously, though, it would be nice if folks would say a bit about themselves.