New Years eve in the snowy mountains Message board

• View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2005 at 02:06 PM

Hi all , New PREMIUM MEMBER here . We will be at a horse camp for 3 nights over new year , very experienced and know our way around . If any females / couples would like to join my wife and I , you are welcome . BYO everything , but we may be able to help with odd items . We are NOT a commercial enterprise , just trail riders who will be up there , so if you have ever wanted to go ,like to look at the brumby's [ if we find them ] but dont know the tracks , then you can join us .
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2007 at 11:15 PM

hi again , brumbygirl. Yes , definately going to snowies over easter , will be leaving here at 4am on friday 6th . home on the monday arvo .
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2007 at 06:57 AM

hey phil it would be good to catch up let me know when you going up mountains again as it would be good to meet up with somone who knows there way around. hubby is happy to do back up in 4 wheel drive let us know if easter is on thanks brumby girl
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2007 at 07:41 PM

Hi brumby girl from QBN , .. We had a ball over new year , and also went to Cooinbil for Jan. long weekend , if you were at the athra agm , I was there too , I used to be a member here but have let that go , must be someway we can find to hook up . I am going back for easter , not sure which camp yet , I will keep checking this forum again now.

All the best
    Phil
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 07, 2007 at 12:33 AM

pity i just found this site would have loved to be in snowy mountains new years eve i had to be content with waiting till athra agm wend i love riding up there but the people i usually go with have moved on. I live in little burra so it not that far away for me would be good to meet up with new people who love the same thing
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2007 at 04:09 AM

Hi, just read your post and am so green with envy I could almost be a leprechaun, I had a rivetting new years eve babysitting my 9mth old grandson. I love him to death but the conversation left a lot to be desired. Always wanted to ride the snowy mountains , maybe one day, I hope.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2006 at 09:57 PM

Hey There....

Couldn't think of a better way to ring in the New Year....hope you guys have a great trip....Cheers to you....

HAPPY NEW YEAR....LET'S HOPE IT'S THE BEST EVER FOR ALL....

Tenacious
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 01:02 PM

Hi cheryl , shame you cant make it , ... we will think of you
    cheers Phil
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2005 at 05:58 PM

Howdy! Sounds like a great idea. Would love to be there but dont have a horse at present. Sold my last one a year ago. I have done a bit of trail riding and also packhorse up around Grafton way in NSW. Im presently in SA, but have spent time riding in NSW QLD n NT. Hope you have a great time. Im real envious. catch ya, Cheryl

Members Only