Not many replies to my emails Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 18, 2006 at 02:27 AM

Hi there, I paid to have a gold memebership a month ago, and I have only talked to one person from here, and that was through Chat.

How come no one replies to their winks or emails?

Someone come say hello to me please. Don't be shy.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2006 at 07:41 AM

I haven't been on this site for very long, but seem to have more than a couple of folks looking at my profile. I haven't gotten a lot of emails either. Now that I understand that those who don't sign up as gold can't email, I don't feel so slighted. Contrary to what others have reported, I have had just as many emails as winks. As for responding to profiles. I look at what is said and make a determination on whether or not it would be an appropriate person for me to intitiate a contact with. There's an awful lot of profiles however that don't tell you anything, so you look and leave. Yours isn't one of those.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 05, 2006 at 05:13 AM

some of us are new and not gold yet so we can only wink
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2006 at 04:24 AM

I'm kind of wondering, I've had a lot of people viewing my profile but only 2 people have responded with emails. Is it due to the difficulty in sending emails or something else.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2006 at 07:54 AM

I notice when looking at many of the profiles within my area that most haven't returned in over a month. I hope that they'll miraculously return but I'm beginning to have a few doubts. But If you want to talk sometime I would enjoy listening. I've got a lot to learn.
Follow - email me when people comment