Starting a horse business Message board

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 16, 2006 at 12:23 AM

I've got two business plans in the works that revolve around horses. I'm an enthusiastic novice when it comes to horses, I don't have the experience that I need. My ex girlfriend was the horse expert in the business plan and she decided to opt out of it due to the personal issues. Is there anyone around upstate NY that would like to discuss my ideas/plans.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2006 at 09:53 PM

Hello im Samantha from Holland. Im a dressage rider. I also want to start a business in Canada (probebly in Ontario). I want some information to about prices over there for a horse property and what the prices are for dressage horses. I want to sale KWPN horses from holland and i want to breed horses to. Maybe there is someone who give me a reply to this. Also i want your business plan so maybe we can discuss about it.
    Thanks and regards

Samantha
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2006 at 08:17 AM

I sent you an email about one of my ideas. The other business is a boarding facility. I saw in your other post that you used to run one, do you have any stories that you don't mind sharing. I'm also curious as to how you ran your business did you incorporate. I understand that Laws may be a bit different in Canada. Thanks for any responses.
Follow - email me when people comment