Y'all Enjoy your Weekend !! Message board

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 21, 2005 at 12:23 PM

Hope y'all have a glorious time trail-riding, dancing, romancing, whatevah!!I'll be doing some not-so-fun stuff, digging through acres of boxes from the crawlspace that I haven't gone through in 8 years uu:-O
    Shameless plea: I may only be here for 4 more days, haven't decided yet, and soon we can organize a chat, please get in touch before I go - if I'm not to your taste that's cool, there'll be lots of other nice friends there to meet!
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2005 at 06:36 PM

I'm only sorry I didn't read your postings sooner, I'm sorry, but I've been away, and have been going thru a lot of the things you have! I hope things are better for you these days! If you ever need a friend, or a shoulder...
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2005 at 05:45 AM

Probably both, Manxie: moving house in another 6 weeks or so, and probably leaving here tomorrow - I really can't afford the money, and for a place where it's so hard to meet up, too.
    Thanks for spreading the word about horseposse Baby!! It's bound to be slow for awhile - horse people do have the craziest schedules, eh? - but more peeps ready to talk horse and whatevah, will overcome that! I can't wait, I know there are a bunch who just have mozey on over, now that I am almost gone.gosh I hope they don't forget to do so, and forget about me . *sniffle*
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2005 at 11:37 AM

Hi horseposs. hey where you going? is it just this site you are talking about or moving house. Still no sign of a chat site on here though and no response to reduced membership suggetion ages ago. I am spreading the word about chat site.