Down to earth Aussie guy looking Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 05, 2006 at 03:47 AM

Ok so im 40 but trust me i look 30 im single never maried no kids just a total gentleman that lives for horses and due to much travel has yet to meet Miss Right......yes i smoke for the moment do drink and im thin.Im educated and own my own farm and manage a TB stud i compete in jumping and have several horses, So why cant i find miss right?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 12Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 08, 2010 at 05:55 PM

For the same reason I guess Im in. We where ment to be single, so why fight it, your only upsetting yourself ... life is to short to be worrying about it so forget the Ms or Mr wright and go live your life while you still have time. If anyone is interested then call me
  • View author's info Posted on May 02, 2008 at 12:27 AM

Also also a shame you in NSW and not Vic........ :)
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 18, 2008 at 02:19 AM

just ashame ya in vic not nsw
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2007 at 04:05 AM

babooshka write:
    can I knock a few years off and say hey handsome I am the one. You're my dream man. Oh well I can imagine, good luck in your venture to discover the one that you would like to spend your life sharing with.
    I recently heard a highly educated woman who has a Ph.D. say that getting her MRS. degree (i.e., getting married) is much more difficulty than getting her Ph.D. degree. I'm sure many other people have experienced similar difficulties. My question is, why has it become so difficult to get married? Most people from our parents and grandparents generations were married in their 20s. Y'know, there are some similarities between courtship and PhD candidature....both require perseverance, courage, exclusivity and commitment - and there are regular review sessions to ensure both parties are on the right track - and both open doors for other life experiences and further accomplishments.I also think that our society stopped valuing the our essences as man and woman... and told as that there is no need to be interdependent on one another. From my point of view - it's like we neutered everyone to some degree. So - what reason is there to be married anymore?

Re:
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 18, 2007 at 05:32 PM

Hey;
    You sound like a nice person and you put yourself out there and seem like the honest type which I also try to do and be maybe to a fault. I would love to meet someone like you, unfortuneately you are pretty far away. Sorry we can't have dinner sometime. Actually you sound like you would love one of my best freinds who is more into your decipline...what can u do...good luck.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2007 at 04:13 AM

are you looking for the wrong mrs right. ? Sometimes we look to hard.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 13, 2007 at 10:01 AM

You can't find Miss Right because you're too busy working (and I'm in the States). ;)

Good luck with your search, those of us who spend all of our spare time in the barn can sympathize!

Take care,
    Michelle
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2007 at 02:49 AM

Hi, I'm in my 50's but my daughter is 30 and single but at the moment happy that way,we have worked on T B studs all our lives and have our own small property with a number of horses competing in hack, campdrafting and teampenning plus a bit of dressage and led showing of young stock , your miss right is out there and could be just around the corner, happy hunting.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2007 at 02:58 PM

Hey Aussie, Canada is calling. I only own 2 horses, but I do work, garden, cook, show, trailer, some handy work. Love to travel, love to ride and love to have the time of my life. Ever been my way?
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2006 at 02:17 AM

My name is Rebbecca (aka) Quillow. I own three wonderful horses. I have tried my luck in Jumping, Dressage and polo,unfortunatly these disiplince don't take to well when proformed in a western! Though I may not have experienced the 'joys' of marrige nor motherhood, relationships that are now in the past have both educated and hardened my way's of thinking when it comes to dating. The chosses I have made in the past may be questionable but as they say 'all in the name of fun'. As for your Miss Right, I am most probily the last person that should be giving advise so I will spear you all and not ;)
    But your miss right is out there along with my Mr. Right.
    Hope all is well.

Quillow
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2006 at 01:15 AM

I hope you're not looking too hard. I have this theory - the more you look, the more they go the other way, things happen for a reason and appear at the right time.
    No consolation though, I must admit, to coming across someone who you might sense could be 'the one'(;
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2006 at 03:19 PM

You do sound perfect. But alas I am married with 3 kids.
Follow - email me when people comment