23 yold female looking for horsey mates in east melbourne Romance

• View author's info Author Posted on May 07, 2007 at 02:19 AM

Hi iam looking for a new friend or two and would love to meet someone with the same interests.
    i am 23 female and live in melbourne i agist my horse in sunbury.
    i own three beautiful horses. ones an 18 yold chestnut mare named tessa who is mainly a trail riding buddy I have an 16yold bay tb mare named Rampage who six months ago gave me a beauitful ish filly named Bridie . I am totaly and madly in love with my horses and since breeding my own horse im totaly obessed so i realise going out with anyone who doesnt have similur feelings just isnt worth it.

I am single so if anyone would like to get to know me as a friend or more guys or girl (girls only in friend way) then plz feel free to msg me.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2007 at 05:40 AM

Hey,
    Dont know how you manage having your horses all the way out there! I'm so lucky to have my boy right across the road, which means i see him 10 times a day and never study, but its worth it right? Put pics up of your filly, Im sure she's gorgeous!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2007 at 08:37 PM

Hello I would love to but the age difference. Im an old fart and I think your looking for someone allot younger than me. I hope you find that person your seeking soon.

I own and love horses more than anything in the world I have a Pure Arabian mare that is 28 years old and Ive owner her 27 of them years and I still compete on her. I own a horse for life.

You can see her in my profile, she is the one with the Blue Rug on.

Thanks for reading my reply and I hope that person comes along soon.

Peter.
Follow - email me when people comment