anyone seriously looking to find new horsey friends Romance

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 27, 2007 at 01:24 PM

Been on dating sites of various ilks, and me being into horses thought it might be a good idea to try some Equestrian sites. But up to this point it, really does feel like, dating sites are pretty much of a muchness.Consisting of people who are not really sure what they want,how they might get it or what to do with it if and when they do.
    I am sure I cant be the only one receiving plenty of promising contacts, that really don't go anywhere.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Yes you are right. Us women have the same problem with men. They do not know what they want or they plan game.

Helen
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2008 at 02:10 PM

Hi Dave, I can relate to your wryness about the whole thing. I currently feel like that about people in general.
    Maybe it's just something I'm going through or it's just this day and age.
    I'm finding it hard to find someone who is not flaky or misleading on some level.
    I'm trying to forgive myself for my cynicism.
    I was led up the garden path by an Englishman for 18 years and he consequently stole my youth.
    Here I am at 44, not unattractive, still youthful, but childless and heartbroken.
    I'm standing in a bountiful world with empty hands and I don't know what to do with them.
    I think that "Substance" has been lost along the way and no one noticed her leaving.
    We're all in a quandry and suffering from loss but we don't realise that it's just a simple thing called "love".
    My apologies for taking that out on you, I'm feeling frustrated too.
    I guess the man "who" finds me for "who" I am won't won't be misled.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 11, 2008 at 11:37 PM

Hello Dave . Thank you for your words : ..." Hello I see you took a look at my profile,and having done so, dont be shy drop me a line well if you would wish to that is.
    regards David " ..pity i cant write you email , i dont know your email adress and i am not PREMIUM MEMBER on this site ...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2008 at 03:27 PM

I have emailed you Dave...
Follow - email me when people comment