has anyone ever met someone on here and its worked Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 11, 2008 at 11:16 AM

Hi
    I'm new on here and just wondered if any members male or female have actually met someone from this and its proved lucky. I would like to meet someone from either the UK or further afield in the US, but would likle to know the success rate before I committ to paying a fee. All replies gratefully awaited
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2010 at 06:38 AM

I have to say I met my husband not here but on another site but we were both on here- he was jake 48 and I was flahorsecrazy- so it can happen!  When you have this in common (horses) it's definitely better than trying to make it work with someone who doesn't understand your passion for horses. Good luck!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2009 at 06:11 PM

I am from close to you... West Yorkshire. Though I have lived in the USA for 30 years. I did come back and forth from the USA judging and training for a lot of years.

Good luck in your search!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2008 at 06:27 PM

Yes! I have found that this is a great place to meet more horse people.... I find that the quality of horse people here is wonderful! I keep learning more and more about what kind of person that I am looking for. The more time I spend here, playing on the blogs and forums, the more I learn about myself and what I am really looking for.

Take your time. This might take a little longer than you think. But...in the meantime you will make many new cyber friends, learn more about yourself, and find comfort in knowing that there are others out there looking for people like you!

Please look at the blogs as well. They are the same as the forum, but seem to be moving faster at this time. We are having fun, learning about each other, and are also offering advice about horses and horsemanship.

Welcome to our world!

And Happy New Year!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 06:25 PM

i have met several nice ladies on here. one i dated for a year. good luck to you. john
Follow - email me when people comment