Travel with you horse to West Coast of Florida - Sarasota. Sports and travel

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 18, 2007 at 08:57 AM

Hello,
    We have a small ranch/farm near Myakka National Park in Florida. We would like to invite visitors traveling with horses to come and stay with us for a resonable fee. There are many fun places to go trail riding around us. Many Natural Florida parks with horse trails as well as 5,000 acre conservation land is just a short drive away from the farm. Siesta Key beach and Sarasota downtown is 40 minute drive. We are fun, hard working couple in our early 30s - we own construction company and work in real estate. We like to do Argentine BBQ and spend time at the farm with our horses and dogs. We are also learning how to play polo and take lessons in dressage. If you are thinking to visit Florida West Coast with your horse we probably be your best choice.

Members Only

• 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2007 at 10:24 AM

Hello,
    I am a french guy who lives in caribbean french west indies. I study in agricultural school with horses for speciality. I would to find a training period for two month in a ranch like your, for discover US and learn your specials practices with horses.
    I love training rails and all about horses. I hope find your answer for my future connexion.
    Thanks. Bye