New members. Please introduce yourself here! Horse related topic

• View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2008 at 08:00 PM

Welcome to this great community of horse people. Some of us are here playing on the forums, others are found on the blogs. Please check out both sections and introduce yourself to the rest of us.

We look forward to meeting you!

Members Only

• 42Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM

G'day everyone, I know it will be a while before anyone sees this post as there is very little movement on here, but I just thpught Id throw my hat into the ring here, Im Rick, 34, from Southern Australia (Victoria). Anything ya want to ask? Just hit me up. The pic attached is me when I was helping a mate out in his dairy for a few weeks.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 08, 2013 at 03:04 PM

did you say cool people??? i'm here
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Hey every one! I've heard about this website and about time I got on it since I am looking for people who are passionate about horses and the outdoor life. Nice to see all the entries although many of them are years past. Hope many of you are still here. Love the horse pics. Keep posting!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2012 at 06:27 PM

Whitetail here. Been riding my whole life. Dressage for the last 20 years...still learning.
    Would like to meet some new Dressage friends and riding buddies.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2012 at 08:42 AM

Hi, I'm new at riding again. But, I have my own horses. I'm looking for a friend to ride with with good riding experience. I love to go to the rodeos also. I am married, so I'm not looking for a relationship. He likes the Harleys. So our intrests are different. I usually can only ride on Sundays right now. Working alot. But will have more riding time in Aug. If your interested, give me a hollar.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2012 at 06:59 AM

I just joined this a few days ago! I have the horse fever (even though I don't have the horse yet).
    If you have 2 or more horses ladies please email me as I would like to go for a ride with you!

Thanks
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 04, 2012 at 07:58 AM

hello im sue,,, i love horses,, lost my old girl at 28,, she was 16.2,, miss her immensely,, but can no longer afford to keep 1,, hope to make friends with horsy lovers,,
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 29, 2012 at 08:43 PM

Hi there I am Cassy  found this site from a friend and thought I would check it out. I see most forumns are quite so I figured I would post in here maybe some one will talk to me I live in upstate NY near buffalo  and love to ride in teh statelands any one want to coome riding drop me a line
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2012 at 05:08 PM

hello everyone! I
    m new to this site and yes..hoping to meet some great horse guy. I have a beautiful percheron mare that I basically just kiss & hug & feed & clean up after. Ive lost my passion & hoping you guys can help me find it again :)
    I will post photos as soon as I figure out how the hell to transfer them from my blackberry. :-)
    thanks!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 29, 2012 at 02:32 PM

Hey, what a smart idea to have like minded people in one spot available for chatting. I'm living in sudbury, ontario on a beef cattle farm and buy/break qh/paints from auctions. I ride english, dressage and eventing are my passion, I have fox hunted and done mounted games as well with my paint pony.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2011 at 06:12 PM

Hey yall im Kionni. i just came to this site today. its nice to come across a site that everyone has the same interest. i have one horse of my own for now. i am currently learning how to do cutting and breaking horses. any ?'s just ask!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2011 at 09:15 PM

Hey ya'll,

My name is Jenn, just came across this site today. Its kinda nice to hit sites with ppl of same interests. Anyways I'm 19 have three horses of my own, the youngest is two and I'm still training him. Can't wait to make new friends, and possibly meet someone.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 05, 2011 at 05:08 AM

Hi I'm new... residing in NC I have Appy/Warmblood crosses. I am hoping to meet others of like interests as its rather difficult to meet others in this rural community. Looking to make new freinds!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 05, 2011 at 03:22 AM

Hi - Well I am new to this site and like it so far.  I moved from Vis to QLD for a job and best thing I ever did, now just would love to meet someone who understands the restraints placed on you when you compete. 

I just do dressage but am very dedicated and love it

So if you are interested just drop me a line.  Would love to meet others male or female like me (I am straight) but be great to get to know some new people who might be at comps when I am

Trish

• View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2011 at 02:31 PM

hey whats going on everyone? Name is Chris, been riding for years now, I own a huge draft cross named Caesar and help break in imported warmbloods at my local barn (man those horses can buck lol). I hope to meet lots of cool people to chat with on here since the rider population out here is pretty awful =(
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2011 at 12:49 AM

Hello horsey people! I am new here as well. Just looking to see if I might find my future man. Cowboyish of course. Rugged and pretty! 3 horses. Trained them all myself. Just pleasure but trying some fancy steps too.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2010 at 09:17 AM

Howzyall!! SoCali gal here, raining, hobbies now are trenching stalls so they drain....Dont know about the snow that would be hard as I've never seen it fall outta the sky!! So rainy didn't have anything to do so I started lookin around because cant ride today, have ran racehorses in the rain at Los Alamitos years ago.I ride everyday I can, 5 yearold rescue from Santa Anita,He a lot of fun and work.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2010 at 08:58 PM

Hey guys! I was cruising the web in search of penfriends today, and I came across this site. This is great, so many people like me out there in the world who love animals, horses in particular. I just moved, I don't have a horse now but I am looking for a good one, so hopefully I will be back in the saddle real soon. I am in Australia and I want to see some of the USA next year when I go there for the ICORE Pistol comps, not just where the international competitors are staying.

Happy trails!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2010 at 12:54 PM

What kind of horses do you have ? :) :) :)