Why do we need cowboy? My favorite horse ! Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 13, 2006 at 07:49 PM

We need cowboys because the country needs a few good men to remind the rest of the country that cowboys are real men. Willing to treat women with respect and tenderness, willing to stand up for what is right, not afraid to do the right thing and yes wear wranglers that fit tight and look good with boots. Too many men today have forgotten how to be men.
    Thank god there are cowboys.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 22, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I can understand, I agree with Da Wrangler though, I would have lived the wrangler (or down under we are known as a 'ringer') life more than that of the cowboy. But people i that industry are more genuine than any other. Also agree with quarterhorsemom too-how can anyone with a passion for animals/horses etc ever have a bad heart. Never a truer word spoken.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 02:47 PM

Because they really great me who get life, hard work, and about the only man who understands what a cowgirl needs. :)

Ranches, rodeos and some horse show do provide us ladies with some eye candy. :) Nothing looks nicer than a man in jeans and a cowboy hat!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 12, 2010 at 04:04 PM

bc the heart and soul is still there.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2007 at 08:02 PM

Never have called myself a "cowboy" and I can't say how I look like any kind of candy in wranglers... but I live the lifestyle of the cowboy's poor step brothers that of a wrangler and packer. I spect the world would just turn on fine without our livin in it, but I think the lifestyle surly adds something to it. In this fast turning world it's nice to have the image of the steady true working man. Can't fake who you are with your horse or the men/women you work along side out here. Spect if you were the type who needed or wanted to you wouldn't live this life long.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 07, 2006 at 09:13 AM

So that there are some men out there who understand that horses are not just pets for us horsewomen, but a total lifestyle choice. I live near an urban area where finding real cowboys is as difficult as finding hens teeth. I've dated a couple of men who tried to adapt to the lifestyle, but they usually wear out by the second winter of mucking stalls.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 16, 2006 at 01:15 PM

I so agree especially the part about the wranglers. Not a more beautiful sight around. Walking around a ranch or rodeo is like being in a candy store, an eye candy store. lol

Cowboys I think tend to be more loving because how can someone with a passion for horses have an ugly heart?

Just as with a any breed you will find a few rogues but for the most part a true cowboy is Gods second greatest gift to cowgirls...horses are first. :-)
Follow - email me when people comment